Simmons Thermo Classic 2.0
Mattress includes luxurious 3D quilted cover, Thermic nano technology regulates mattress temperature to maintain 28-20 degrees celcius, water and stain resistant, breathable borders to minimize over heating, double sided for newborn and toddler firmness levels, 2.0 pressure test providing extra firmness overall, and no chemical bonding.
- Thermo Classic has a deluxe 3D Quilted effect with an exceptionally luxurious feel. Thermo Classic functions as a thermostat in your sleeping environment. The 'smart' Thermic finishing senses when it needs to heat up or cool down, to keep the temperature in the sleeping environment between 28° and 30°c.The capsules used in the Thermic finishing contain a patented nano technology that releases and absorbs energy in constant interaction with the environment. This way the temperature between the sheets stays constant, no matter if baby has a quick nap or a long night's sleep.
Water and Stain Resistant Cover:
- This mattress is finished with a special process that is water resistant and prevents stains. The benefit of this finish versus a non-porous fabric coating is that our fabrics are still breathable and “fresher” for baby to sleep on.
- Overheating and re-breathing of carbon dioxide are top of mind issues for SIDS advocates, so it only makes sense to look for a mattress that addresses these concerns. Our finish is certified to be free of harmful chemicals by Oeko Tex standard 100. Many parents still choose to buy a waterproof cover to protect their mattress. We offer several choices (Please see accessories).
Breathable Aria Borders:
- Aria is an engineered fabric with an exclusive open weave construction that is used on the borders of the mattress to help air circulate through the mattress for increased freshness. Overheating and rebreathing of carbon dioxide are top of mind issues for SIDS advocates so it only makes sense to look for a mattress that addresses these concerns.
Light Weight for Sheet Changing:
- Our Eco Dura Bond Core is a fiber based compression packed and thermo bonded support system. Weighing in at only 12 pounds this mattress core is a true champion of firmness.
- Not too Hard, Not to Soft, Just Right! With our 2 sided comfort, (firmer for infants, added comfort for toddlers) your child can sleep comfortably, and safely from their crib to their toddler bed. Our toddler side is made with added comfort by using a softer fiber called Verti. This fiber is placed on top of our much firmer Eco Dura Bond Breath Easy Core to create a 2-n-1 sleeping system suitable for both babies and toddlers.
- 2.0– Rates this unit as providing Extra Firmness. All our mattresses provide the right firmness pediatricians now recommend.
- Our firmness rating is as follows 1.0 –Basic Firmness 2.0 Extra Firmness 3.0 Premium Firmness.
- Eco Dura Bond- Breath Easy Core
- a) The Eco Dura Bond -Breath Easy Core is made from recycled P.E.T. Plastic Water Bottles that are recycled and extruded into fibers and woven together by thermo bonding, (no chemical adhesives), then compression packed to become perfectly flat and uniform in their support, rivaling the firmness of any innerspring.
- b) The patented woven design within our fiber core has the added benefit of being breathable to help reduce overheating. Overheating and re-breathing of carbon dioxide are top of mind issues for SIDS advocates so it only makes sense to look for a mattress that addresses these concerns
- c) Weighing in at only 12 pounds this mattress core is a true champion of firmness and makes unexpected crib changes easy.
- d) Our Eco Dura Bond- Breath Easy Core has NO polyurethane FOAM and NO VOC's, (Volatile Organic Compounds). Did you know that foam regardless of whether it is Soy Based ,Latex, or Certi-Pur, still uses chemicals that by their very nature can emit VOC’s and are highly flammable. Our Core is 100 % non-flammable without using any flame retardant chemicals.
52" x 28" x 6", 10 lbs