Mattress includes luxurious 3D quilted weave organic cover, water and stain resistant, breathable borders to minimize over heating, double sided for newborn and toddler firmness levels, 3.0 pressure test providing premium firmness overall, and a pocket coil system that provides softness on initial compression and firmness on deeper compression.
- This mattress has a deluxe organic cover with a 3D quilted weave that offers an exceptionally luxurious feel. All our organic materials are certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard- G.O.T.S.
- G.O.T.S. defines high level environmental criteria along the entire organic supply chain and requires compliance with social criteria as well. Only textiles products that contain a minimum of 70% organic fibers can become G.O.T.S. certified.
Water and Stain Resistant Cover:
- This mattress is finished with a special process that is water resistant and prevents stains. The benefit of this finish versus a non-porous fabric coating is that our fabrics are still breathable and “fresher” for baby to sleep on.
- Overheating and re-breathing of carbon dioxide are top of mind issues for SIDS advocates, so it only makes sense to look for a mattress that addresses these concerns. Our finish is certified to be free of harmful chemicals by Oeko Tex standard 100. Many parents still choose to buy a waterproof cover to protect their mattress. We offer several choices (Please see accessories).
Breathable Aria Borders:
- Aria is an engineered fabric with an exclusive open weave construction that is used on the borders of the mattress to help air circulate through the mattress for increased freshness. Overheating and rebreathing of carbon dioxide are top of mind issues for SIDS advocates so it only makes sense to look for a mattress that addresses these concerns.
- Not too Hard, Not to Soft, Just Right! With our 2 sided comfort, (firmer for infants, added comfort for toddlers) your child can sleep comfortably, and safely from their crib to their toddler bed. Our toddler side is made with added comfort by using a softer fiber called Verti. This fiber is placed on top of our much firmer Eco Dura Bond Breath Easy Core to create a 2-n-1 sleeping system suitable for both babies and toddlers.
Coil Count Doesn’t Count!
- In general, a Pocket Coil offers the greatest “response range” which means that it can be softer on initial compression and then firmer on deeper compression. It also has the advantage of providing better “point elasticity” which provides individualized firmness and support for baby. As with all our innerspring designs, this sleep system is then reinforced with perimeter weighted edge to edge support made from a thick 7 gauge border rod. Our border rod is made with a unique square corner design that gives a safer snugger fit in the ends of the crib.