CARES, the Child Aviation Restraint System, is the only harness type child aviation safety restraint ever certified for airplane travel by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). CARES is an elegantly designed belt and buckle device for kids 22-44 pounds that is easy to use and creates a safe airplane seat for your child without the hassle of carrying a 20 pound car seat. CARES weighs just 1 pound and fits into a 6" stuff sack! It is simple to install, adjustable to virtually any size airplane seat, and keeps your child as safe as a car seat would. CARES is made of the same industrial-strength webbing as your own seat belt.
- For children 22-44 lbs. in their own seat.
- Approved by the FAA for all phases of airplane travel: taxi, take-off, turbulence and landing.
- Winner of the Good Housekeeping Awards.
- Slides easily over the seat back.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.