Specially formulated with Organic Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Natural Soy Protein, Wheat Protein and Pumpkin Seed extracts that help to improve elasticity and skin tone. This unique blend can be used on sensitive areas including breasts, hips, abdomen and upper thighs.
- Many things change after you have a baby: priorities, schedules, and the amount of sleep you get; just to name a few.
- Along with these changes, there are the many physical changes you’ll see. Chief among them is stretch marks. For many women, stretch marks are as much a part of having a baby as diapers and feedings.
- Aleva Naturals® recommends applying Stretch Mark Cream 2-3 times a day beginning in the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Starting a good regimen early is imperative for preparing the skin for changes during this time period.
- However, applying Stretch Mark Cream later in pregnancy or even after delivery will still help minimize the appearance of stretch marks and prevent additional marks from forming.
- As with all of our products, moms aren't exposed to any harsh chemicals, but only our finest pure, natural and vegan ingredients.
- Safety tip: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.