Aleva Nursing Balm
A plant-based alternative formula for dry, cracked nipples .
- The combination of Organic Shea Butter, Olive Oil and natural Cocoa butter helps to soothe and protect sore, dry and cracked nipples associated with breast-feeding. Expecting Mothers: During the last trimester of pregnancy, applying Nursing Balm™ helps soothe dryness & prepare for a healthy breast-feeding experience.
- Breast feeding should be a wonderful natural bonding experience between mother and child, and while doing so we also have to take care of ourselves and our skin.
- The Aleva Naturals Nursing Balm™ is lanolin-free and 100% vegan.
- In addition to healing and restoring skin, Nursing Balm™ also moisturizes affected areas to soothe and provide comfort for a wonderful breast feeding experience.
- It is recommended to begin applying Nursing Balm™at the start of the third trimester to help improve elasticity and soothe dryness prior to the baby's arrival.
- Once nursing begins, Nursing Balm™ should be applied in between feeding for continued moisturizing and soothing of nipples.
- The Nursing Balm™ is a perfect blend of natural and organic ingredients such as: Organic Shea Butter, Organic Olive Oil, and Natural Cocoa Butter.
- These ingredients absorb into the skin quickly, leaving no messy residue behind and leaving it safe to feed your baby even if you have just applied Nursing Balm™.
- Our moms asked for a safe natural product, and we delivered. Nursing Balm™ is an ideal solution for both mother and baby to help make the experience of breast feeding the joy that it truly is.
- Directions for breast feeding mothers: Apply Nursing Balm™ on & around the nipple area in a circular motion after breastfeeding or as required.
- Directions for expecting mothers: During the last trimester of pregnancy, apply Nursing Balm™ daily to soothe dryness and prepare for healthy breastfeeding.
- Safety tip: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
1.8" x 1.8" x 4.8", 0.125 lbs