An intensive skin nourishing oil, beneficial for scars, stretch marks, dehydrated skin & uneven skin tone.
Enriched with Sqisandryl (a plant extract from Schisandra Chinensis Fruit) and Tamanol Seed Oil, this unique blend delivers essential nourishing moisturizers that will protect skin from dryness, leaving it soft, supple and silky-smooth. Alevoil™ is safe to use on face, body and all sensitive areas.
- If you developed stretch marks during your pregnancy, you're not alone.
- About 90% of women will get them sometime after their sixth or seventh month of pregnancy, and if your mother had stretch marks, then you're more likely to have them too.
- Stretch marks are caused by a tearing of the dermis and is a form of scarring on the skin.
- It most often occurs on a pregnant belly, but can also affect breasts, thighs, hips, lower back, buttocks and "love handles."
- They can first appear as reddish lines and tend to gradually fade to lighter tones of purple and pink.
- The only way to prevent stretch marks is to provide support to the resilient middle layer of skin that helps the body retain its shape.
- Although they pose no health risks or harm, they can often be minimized or avoided completely if one takes the appropriate preventative measures.
- Together with Aleva Naturals®, the Alevoil™ nourishes the skin and provides deep hydration with Tamanol Seed Oil, while Shcizandra Chinesis Fruit Extract repairs firmness, elasticity and skin tone.
- Rosehip Oil and Castor Oil are both rich in fatty acids which help alleviate scarring.
- You can't stop genetics, and you may very well be in the 90% of women who will develop stretch marks during your pregnancy, but you can do something about them when they occur and our Alevoil™ is the ideal way to combat Mother Nature.
- Safety tip: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
2" x 2" x 6.5", 0.3 lbs